One of the most amazing parts of SteepleConnect websites is that they are fully interactive, with content like online directories, prayer walls, and pages reserved only for people connected with the church. However, in order for you to take advantage of these great features, you'll need to first create a SteepleConnect user account and then connect with the church.
- 1. There are two ways to create an account on SteepleConnect, and they all start with going to your church's SteepleConnect website.
- 2. Once there, you'll notice a bar at the top which says "Login with Facebook" or "Sign Up!"
Logging In With Facebook:
- (You can skip past this section if you wish to login without Facebook)
If you already have a Facebook account, this is perhaps the easiest way to login to your church's SteepleConnect website.
- 1. To take this route, click "Login with Facebook"
- 2. This will take you to facebook.com, and if you aren't already logged in, it will ask you to log in at that time.
- 3. Once you've done that, it'll prompt you for permission to link SteepleConnect with your Facebook account. (See the image below)
Doing this allows SteepleConnect to verify your identity and pre-populate your SteepleConnect profile with some basic information including your name, email address, and birthday. This information will only be visible to other approved members of your church. You will be able to update/delete this information at any time.
Logging In without Facebook:
(Note: You can skip past this section if you already logged in with Facebook)
In order to log into your Church's SteepleConnect website, you'll need to create a new account. You can do this by first clicking on "Sign Up!" as shown below.
Once you've done this, a signup page will load like the one below:
Simply fill out the form as shown above, with your first name, last name, email address, and your password. You'll also need to correctly solve the "captcha" so we can verify that you're not a bot!
Once you've successfully submitted this data, you'll be brought right back to your church's website and you'll now be logged in with your new account!
Congrats, You're now logged in!
You should now be logged into your church's website and should see your name in the top right corner of the screen.
However, you're not quite done yet. You have successfully logged in, but you still need to link your account with your church. See these tutorials for the next steps: